Our 65 acre, fully fenced and guarded facility provides the following features:
- 65 acre cargo and vessel handling facility with direct access to the Houston Ship Channel
- One 650’ft bulk-headed, slip dock with reinforced concrete slab for handling of heavy cargo of up to 400 MT piece weight. Slip dock fully capable to receive and handle Ro-Ro vessels with full stern ramp, with actual draft of 34’ft of water.
- One 670’ft bulk-headed, channel dock with reinforced concrete slab for handling of heavy cargo of up to 1,000 MT piece weight. Channel dock fully capable to receive and handle Panamax type size vessels, with actual draft of 40’ft of water.
- Approximately 60,000.00 square feet of modern warehouse space
- Approximately 25 acres of improved, stabilized marshalling area
- Over 8,000 ft. of onsite rail track, linking dock frontage directly to the Port Terminal Railroad Association (PTRA) lines.
- United States Customs certified Foreign Trade Zone
- Facilities for captain, crew and authorities including showers, kitchen and telephone. Fully equipped, dedicated Captain's office with fax, computer access available during business hours.
- Licensed security in compliance with US Coast Guard and Marsec regulations around the clock.